Thursday 4 April 2013

Easter blog

I KNOW THE NOMINEES! 

I'll be filming the gga nominees video asap! Unfortunately, I was going to film it today but I came down with a stomach bug last night and have been throwing up acid (gastric, not the drug! Haha). It's my first time to ever have stomach acid pain - it's part of a bug that's going around. I really wanted to go to the pub tonight though! >_< Who knows, maybe I'll feel better later!

Anyhooo, I found a few nails the other day, I didn't recognise them. I decided to mix them up with another set and wear them like this:
(The ones I don't recognise are the pointy ones)

I like wearing a mixture of square and pointy nails at the same time, I'm not sure why!
Anyway, I wore them on Easter Sunday. I curled my hair too:
We were back in Thornhill for the weekend. I wanted to wear a pink dress but I didn't have any matching sleeves :S I feel like I always wear the same clothes *sigh* Oh well!

In the car, on the way to see Netons family:
Oh! By the way, I wore some of my new lenses, here's a photo:
I love them! I'm actually really excited to review my new lenses! I have at least 3 pairs I'm reviewing and I love them all!

So yeah, we went to see Netons family. His grandma was there (I reeeeally love his grandma!)! She told me that I was a queen in a past life and Neton was a pirate! It's sad though because she's only in England for a little while and then she'll be going back! We will hopefully visit her soon though!

In the car, after leaving:
Hahaha >_< wine-stained lips.

We decided to pay a visit to the pub I used to work at (the one from 'Snog Marry Avoid'). But I forgot it doesn't open until 7pm and we were early. So we went for a walk instead.

We walked in Thornhill graveyard. It was nice because I used to spend most of my time there when I lived in Thornhill.
Oh, and I found two old photos of me! I'm not sure when they're from. I don't remember doing my makeup like that :S
I miss that hair! >_<

Netons grandma gave us a painting. She said it's Lady Macbeth when she was dying:
As most of you know, I don't like seeing people sad. I don't want to have her dying face haunting our wall..... but I do like the rest of the painting..... so.....
I fixed it! Now it's a nice painting of a really happy person swimming around!

I actually tried to do it without Neton noticing. He didn't at first but eventually I heard him start laughing and looked up to see him looking at it. He said his favourite part is the big, cheesy grin on her face.

I guess it's silly when you think about it.... Speaking of silly things. I was a bit of an idiot and picked up a cactus:
It just looked so fluffy! I guess it wasn't!

My toenail fell off my big toe, so Neton bought me some cute Hello Kitty plasters for it! I hope my toenail grows back in time for summer! I want to wear deco false toenails!

I think this is from the last time we went to the pub, there were too cute cats sat outside:
The one on the left is called 'Lennon' - he's so cute!

I wanted a photo with him but he jumped down as we were taking it!:
He stayed around though:
And here is another photo of my nails to finish:
So yeah, hopefully I'll be filming and uploading the nominees video soon! <3




22 comments:

  1. i remember ur hair like that and LOL @ the painting! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The braids? I remember too but I can't remember wearing that makeup! Maybe I was just experimenting, who knows! <3

      Delete
  2. uh ur roots are in need of a srs touch up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know =S I'll hopefully be doing them soon. <3

      Delete
  3. Haha love the improved painting, it's bought a big cheesy grin to my face!
    I love the rings you're wearing too. Is the one with the blue stones on a peacock? I really want it! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha thank you! >_<

      Yes, it's a peacock! Neton bought me it, I just asked him where he got it and he said it's from Bradford market. <3

      Delete
  4. LOL the painting i cant ijc XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHY ARE NONE OF THESE NAILS IN UR SHOP! U NEED TO LIST MORE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The laptop broke and it has the listing photos. I'll be listing some more soon hopefully! Thanks for being so passionate about it though! Haha <3

      Delete
  6. is the painting still like that? thats so funny pmsl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just Found Your Blog And Im Hooked!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL the painting! I think it is Ophelia from Hamlet drowning.

    I love the mixed up nails, they look really eclectic and detailed.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your hair re always so amazing *_* Love U in curly hair Sweetie <3 And I absolutely love this make up, makes your eyes looks so kawaii!! <3
    Where did U buy this jewels which U use on your forehead?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your hair looks so pretty when curled!! And where did you buy those beautiful rings?! I must have the pink skull one!!! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Once you know ωhаt's getting you clients and what is popular enough business to be ready for both, incurring losses as well as concession pricing lists.

    Feel free to visit my web site: internet marketing tucson

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's actually John Everett Millais' Ophelia :) Maybe she got confused because Lady Macbeth and Hamlet have both been written by Shakespeare.

    ReplyDelete