Monday 25 June 2012

Himegyaru mask!!

Since I've been making a lot of nails lately, I thought I should get a dust mask. (To minimise breathing in toxic fumes like nail varnish/acetone etc - also to minimise breathing in dust from filing).

They arrived today but they looked a little dull......... so I deco-d them! Haha

So here is what I did:

I stuck 2 masks together to make the base sturdier


Then I sewed on some pink satin-ish cloth, then white lace on top of that.
Sewed on a few bits of lace as a trim for the edges.
Then stuck on a few cute things!
Result:


I really love it! I also ordered a few things from Ebay and I'm so impatient for them to get here! I've ordered some things that will enable me to start making 3d acrylic nails! I've always wanted to make them but never knew what liquid I needed for it, but now I know! I've also ordered a dappen dish and I'm going to deco that too!

I did different eye makeup today, you can't really see it properly but there's a ton of glitter. Pink glitter on the pink, yellow on the yellow and white on the white! I also did a smaller eye shape for a change.


Oh, ignore my eyebrows! I'm trying to grow them back to see what they look like. I haven't had real eyebrows for like 5 years I think! Hahaha >_< I'll shave them off again when they're back........ actually, it will probably be before that since I'm so impatient haha

Wearing my dressing gown since it was cold:


Oh, I forgot to mention the gems! I usually stick a few small gems on my face, but I thought I'd go old-school today and stick big ones, and hearts too:



I'm feeling a little better now by the way - thanks to everyone for the 'get well soon' messages!

Blahblahblahblahblahblah

<3






19 comments:

  1. OMG, you're genius, this is so awesome! I love the mask ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. KAWAII NE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love the mask & your eye make up!♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! I really like the mask (*o*) its really cute <3
    The hime theme is really pretty (:
    I really like your eyemakeup colours here <3 (*w*)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I wish I could decorate everything like this! I seriously would if I had enough supplies! Haha <3

      Delete
  5. I think it looked better before... I mean, the design is very beautifull but on my point of view, looks weird on a mask. I think it would look great in another type of accessory.

    Continue doing your deco, most of them are just perfect :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, it's definitely an acquired taste! Haha <3

      Delete
  6. These are so cool! How creative! Maybe you should sell them on Etsy too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome really awesome °!!!!!!!! <3<3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  8. *_____* I love it!! And your nails are so cute!! *O*

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it!
    Are you planning to sell the masks on etsy? I will love to get one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That mask looks fantastic. But not strange if you were wearing it in Japan when going out! I need to get some masks.. I had a whole box of those but then they disappeared.

    ReplyDelete
  11. where did you get that wig! its beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I remember reading somewhere that you do those roses yourself (the ones attached on your mask), if that's true, could you make a video-tutorial about how to make them? :) I've tried doing roses from some sort of clay before, but always fail :c

    ReplyDelete
  13. trouver plus d'informations Dolabuy Hermes cliquer sur ce lien maintenant https://www.dolabuy.su Aller ici www. dolabuy.co

    ReplyDelete