Thursday 1 November 2012

HIME GYARU MAKEUP!

So, the other day I filmed a Himegyaru makeup tutorial! It was soooo much more simple than my usual makeup. I'm not sure if I liked it because my eyes didn't look as big. I don't think it suited me as well as it would suit other people! But it was a lot of fun!

Here are some photos:

I wore about 5 different wigs to make a hime one! It didn't turn out great but still not as bad as I expected!
I used pink blush on my cheeks, which I really hesitated to use because it really doesn't suit me. I think it makes me look tired and flushed. I never understand how some girls can pull it off so easily! ........ Maybe I'm applying it wrong...... I might keep trying it haha
I wish my natural hair would get that much volume! >_<
I also wore some cute hime gloves! Oh, and I couldn't find any of my hime accessories so I had to just stick a pink bow in my hair, and also a pink lace thing that I made ages ago! I really wanted to use lots of accessories with pearls etc....... oh well!
I wore some of my favourite nails! Currently the most expensive ones in my shop!:


So, here is my eye makeup!:
I made it ultra-simple! Hardly any eyeshadow and a small amount of pink blusher on the outer-side of the eyes. 

This sort of makeup looks better close up, whereas my other makeup looks better from afar. From far away, with this makeup, my eyes looked tiny compared to usual! 
I also made the eyebrows thicker and paler. I drew them on where my natural ones would be.
I thought I would sneak in a little footage with my hime mask too! 
Ah, towards the end of the video the sun started to really get in my eyes (I filmed the video in the morning). I could barely see what I was doing so, I put on some sunglasses!
I love them because they're pink and look a little bit 80's! I love 80's stuff!
 I'll be doing a 'haul' video soon, showing all the pretty stuff I've acquired recently!

Anyhoo, here are a few more photos!:
Obviously, I need to re-decorate my camera! Almost all of the deco has fallen off!
Here are 2 stills from the video!
I was going to use one of those as a thumbnail for the video but I couldn't decide! I'm really bad at decisions, I also had this one:
But I ended up just using this one:

So, what do you think? 

Some people have been telling me this 'isn't basic'. But...... it is! It's not complicated at all, I didn't say it was 'natural' I said it was 'basic'. I think people might be mixing up those two words. Basic doesn't mean it looks natural.

So, here is the video!:



/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ Please stop by the video on Youtube and give it a quick thumbs up, comment or share if you have the time! I appreciate every single like, comment, favourite, subscribe and share! It really does help me a lot! So thank you!
We celebrated Halloween last night and I can't wait to upload photos, so I'll upload them in my next blog post!

By the way, I hope you don't mind I'm trying out a new way to bring revenue to my blog by advertising products, let me know if it bothers you and I won't include it in future posts! I'm not even sure if I will keep it in anyway!



<3


30 comments:

  1. you look SOOOO ADORABLE! it suits you so well <3 !!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is maybe one of the best looks on you if u ask me! that make-up is cute, even if it's not as heavy as your usual but I think you should use it more often :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Maybe, I'm not very fond of it but maybe if I try it again but slightly different! <3

      Delete
  3. Wow! pretty! those nails are amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this lhouraii. I agree with hikaru this is 1 of my faves from u

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very cute and romantic, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look GORGEOUS! This is my favorite look from you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks really really really pretty on you!! Maybe it's a different feeling for you because your eyes aren't big like you always do, but they are still very big and you should wear it more often :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Maybe you're right! Haha I'm used to wearing very extreme makeup so I'm not used to small eyes! >_< <3

      Delete
  8. I love the nails, the glasses, the mask, the makeup, the video, and oh yeah, you are gorgeous with or without makeup. You are naturally pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm happy you like everything! Haha >_< <3

      Delete
  9. OMG! You look super cute with this look!!!

    Greetings from a brazilian fan!

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg it really suits you and i think your eyes still look huge lol! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like the Hime style on you! You look so cute!! :D and your eyes still look really big and pretty! But how in the world were you able to wear 5 wigs?! I'm afraid I'd fall over or something!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you! I know, it was really heavy! I need to just invest in one hime wig instead of trying to make my own! >_< <3

      Delete
  12. After seeing this video the other way, I've been bouncing with excitement on seeing this post for it! Now i want to do just straight hime gyaru. I loved the look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw haha thank you! I hope you do give it a go, I think it would look great on you! And it's fun! <3

      Delete
  13. You look beautiful, I love this look on you. And the pink blush really suits you. I think that pink blush looks great with blue eyes, so that may have something to do with it. Love your blog. Dee x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Yeah, I love those blue lenses but they're about to expire =[ I need to get some more! >_< <3

      Delete
  14. This look suits you so so much <3 Love it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ahh You look so cute !!! I love Your make up. Beautiful Princess <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. NOT LONG AGO THAT HAPPENED TO WRITE IN YOUR BLOG, I love how your makeup AND HOW you do is so unique that NO ONE can match!
    Personally I FEEL IS waaaaay prettier LHOURAII WITH MAUILLAJE more natural, HIME LIKE THIS, YOU LOOK SO KAWAII!
    AM YOUR FAN BABY, YOU ARE MY INSPIRATION TO FOLLOW AND NAILS AND WANTING MORE TO LOVE Gyaru!
    I hope you can visit my blog and give me your opinion on my nails ...
    http://www.minmaylynn.blogspot.com
    THANK YOU!!

    ReplyDelete