Monday 26 November 2012

new video, deco, wig and stuff!

So, the other day I filmed a new video! It's only a little one. I usually spend ages on each video but that means I'll only upload like once per month. I see other Youtubers uploading videos where they just show what they're wearing etc. If I do videos like this I'll be able to upload more frequently. Is it a good idea or a bad one? 

My first attempt at a video like this was the other day when I just filmed myself showing my 'Face of the Day', my new wig and my deco calculator. Please let me know what you think! Here is the video:




Here is a link to the video on Youtube:


Please drop by to give it a thumbs up and a comment if you have the time!

Here are some photos:
I did an extended eye but, instead of extending it outwards, I extended it upwards. I kind of liked it. 

My makeup was very rushed so I almost didn't film but I thought 'I may as well!'
I have a new calculator for my science degree:
I decorated it recently and never finished the front. I think I'll just leave it like that though.
Also, thank you to 'Ariel' for sending me these shoes!:
They were a gift from her because she loves my videos and blog, I love them so much!
So thank you very much for them! I'll definitely be wearing them soon! 

I recently bought a 'nose shaper' from Ebay. It was really cheap - which is great because I don't think I'll be using it!
I thought it would make my nose smaller but it appears to advertise making it bigger! It's supposed to make the nose stick out more, for people with flat noses. Well, I definitely don't want my nose to stick out more, I want it to be smaller! So, I probably won't use it! 

The writing on the back of the package is funny though!

So anyway, I filmed my video a few days ago:
And then we had to go away for a few days.

I take my aloe vera plant everywhere with me (for skincare). Neton says that instead of being a crazy cat lady, I'm a crazy plant lady haha
I'm probably going to do a video and blog entry on my skin care routine because it's pretty good at the moment!

Anyhoooo, here is my new wig:
I wish I knew a way to prevent wigs from getting tangled!
I love the length of the wig:
I haven't styled it properly yet though
Me and Luna in the car:
I love her face here!:
I had to entertain myself for like 5 minutes, so this is what I did:
I love photobooth haha

So yah, here are some more photos:
Here are 2 screen-caps from the video:





I hope you like it! Please let me know what you think! Also, any other video ideas are always welcome!

<3


17 comments:

  1. i cant see the video! D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg loved the video ur eye make was on point!

    ReplyDelete
  3. will u sell calculators like this in ur shop?

    ReplyDelete
  4. is ur dog wearing a bindi!!!????

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't see all the video :(
    but I want see all your wigs ;)

    I really love your style<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, I wonder why you can't see it! Here is a link to it:

      http://youtu.be/KEobiRM28EE

      And thanks! I'll make a video of my wigs soon! <3

      Delete
    2. thank you! I have just finished watching :)

      Delete
  6. This eye makeup looks great on you! :D I also really like the wig even though it's not styled yet. ^^ And those shoes are amazing! You are so lucky to have such lovely fans. <3

    I liked the quick video- you should make more like that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to do that with my TI-84 Plus scientific calculator XD See what all the nerdy classmates would say. I'm sure they'd gawk at it but oh well. Yours looks really cute though, I should have got a pink one like that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi hun ! I've given your blog an award ! Check it out :
    http://www.supaxkawaii.com/2012/11/tinas-liebster-award.html

    Hope you can follow my blog. You're my gyaru inspiration in a way.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're so pretty (even though you're prettier with less makeup) and I laughed at your nose-stretcher purchase! The things the Asians come up with to enhance their beauty..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello :)

    Please tell me what the brand of your eyebrow pencil is? It's perfect color!

    ReplyDelete